Quito, Ecuador, Sudamerica
Flexible photovoltaic solar panels
Photovoltaic - Solar - Renewable Energy MiaSole Hanergy CIGS Flexible
MiaSolé is a producer of lightweight, flexible and powerful solar cells and cell manufacturing equipment. The innovative solar cell is based on the highest efficiency thin film technology available today, and its flexible cell architecture makes it ideal for a wide variety of solutions ranging from commercial roofing solar panels to portable mobile devices. MiaSolé’s turnkey CIGS equipment lines, CIGS process equipment technology, proprietary CIG target manufacturing, R&D support and spare parts allow customers to produce their own high-efficiency cells.
Why Flexible solar?
Flexible Modules vs. Polysilicon
- Can fit around curved structures
- Can be integrated into materials
- Can be used in applications such as consumer goods where weight is a concern
- Won’t break / Resistant to vandalism
- No risk of microcracks to cells
Bonded Directly to Surface
- Uniform “black-tie” appearance
- 360W form factor for large TPO installations
- FLEX modules are lightweight – won’t injure people or property in high wind or earthquake
- No cell degradation at high voltage
- No grounding wires to corrode
- Requires racking to install
- Roofs require reinforcement to support weight
- Cells can develop microcracks
Requires Mounting Hardware
- Drives up installation costs
- Bulky paneling does not conform to the roof
- Traditional 60-cell house module 260 – 290 watts
- Utility sized 72-cell field module is only 290—310W
Dangerous in environmental emergencies
- Metal racks + box modules can damage people and property in an earthquake
- Metal racks + box modules hazardous in the event of wind pull-off
Efficiency of MiaSolé solar cell:
2019 17,5 %
MiaSolé second-generation CIGS thin film, already in mass production, provides unparalleled thin-film cell efficiency at 17.5% and rising. MiaSolé solar cells produce the world’s most lightweight UL certified solar module package. Weighing in at a mere 0.7 lb / sqft, comprised of the most advanced PV laminate materials available and with a 25-year power warranty, they stand alone in a crowded field of heavy and brittle competitors.
MiaSolé begins with high-grade stainless steel foil and a physical vapor deposition processes to produce the most controlled, stable, and powerful flexible stainless steel CIGS cell in the world. After the cell structure is deposited on the foil, special transparent conductive oxides are applied and then a very specialized plastic-cell interconnect mesh-wire system is laminated to the cell, which is in turn protected by special solar barrier plastics. The transparent solar barrier is key to the longevity and high efficiency of the MiaSolé FLEX module series. The special plastic backsheet has an internal aluminum film to prevent all water transmission or other contaminates from eroding the powerful stainless steel CIGS cells.
In the end our technology enables the world’s only real solution for lightweight, thin, certified, and highly powerful solar for many applications.
IEC 61646, UL 1703, For Roofing Systems as the external fire exposure per UL file E483778 for Class A, B or C,IEC 61730, IEC 61701 (Salt Spray), Korea KS Test
Tensión de circuito abierto
Tensión de máxima potencia
Corriente de máxima potencia
Thermal Characteristics NOCT @48 °C
Temperature Coeffcient of Pmpp -0,38 % / °C
Temperature Coeffcient of Voc -0,28 % / °C
Temperature Coeffcient of Isc 0,008 % / °C
5 years workmanship, 10 / 25 year power output.
Flexible MiaSole panels on Solar Electric Canoe Tapiatpia Aguarico River Ecuador